This is our revised policy as of April 2023. We thoughtfully change the covid policy close to the event so that we may balance current covid realities with our ideals of safety. We will communicate up-to-date covid policies with registered attendees as they firm up or change.
Our policy this year is similar to the one we used last year.
We ask that you:
- Be vaccinated, unless you are a child under the age of five.
- Take a rapid covid test (with a negative result) within six hours prior to arriving, or immediately upon your arrival. Bring an extra test in case you need it during the weekend.
- Stay home if someone you are a close contact to has Covid (e.g. a member of your household).
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- If you live in a state which provides free tests, and are able, bring extra tests with you to share with others!
- Bring a mask with you, and wear it if requested.
- Pay attention to Covid case numbers in the Northeast and make changes to our plans as needed.
- Work to make sure that activities happen in well-ventilated spaces wherever possible.
- Help folks distribute sleeping arrangements (cabins, tenting space, and indoor bedrooms) so that everyone is comfortable. You can indicate your preferences on the registration form. Feel free to email us if you have any questions about available facilities.